Welcome to the official website of 2nd International Conference on Future Communication & Computing Technology (ICFCCT-19). It is going to be held on 17th - 18th July, 2019 at Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology, Uttar Pradesh. ICFCCT-19 is being organized by Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology and Institute For Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP).
The objective of ICFCCT-19 is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, post graduate Students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering. The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference.Read More
Abstract Submission10th July, 2019
Registration Deadline11th July, 2019
Full Paper Submission13th July, 2019
Dr. Deepak Kumar SinghD.K. Infosolutions Private Limited
Dr. Mani MadhukarUniversity Relations, IBM India PVT. LTD.
Prasenjit DasTata Consultancy Services
Prof Brajesh Kumar kaushikIIT Roorkee U.K.(India)
Dr. Himanshu K. PatelInternational Society of Automation (ISA),
Dr SINGAM JAYANTHU, FIE, C EngrNational Institute of Technology
Overview Of Conference
- Attending this conference would help you take break from your work to sharpen your skills and polish your ideas and approaches by meeting your peers and counterparts.
- You can meet experts and high profile delegates face to face and share ideas and results of past and present researches.
- You can establish new networks on meeting new people and helps you learn new tools to keep you alive in your field of interest.
- This conference is good enough to provide you a unique convergence of networking, learning and fun into single package.
- This conference will force you to grow and challenge yourself with your ideas and approaches.
- All your research articles will be published in reputed UGC journals
- PhD scholars
- Research scholars
- Industry professionals
- Stake Holders
- Editorial board members of journals
- Associations of Cloud Technologists
- Global Association of Nano Technology
- International Association for Big Data Analysts
- International Association for IOT
- International Wireless Network Association
- World Association for Structural Engineers
Our main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common man's life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Research Challenges in Science.
IFERP being one of the largest professional association of south asia organizes conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs by providing the technical and other supports to improve research and development activities, publishing high quality academic international journals as well as upto date and current transactions.