1. There are varying presentation lengths depending on the type of session you are presenting in within the program. The common presentation length is 8 minutes/paper and 2 minutes for clarifying queries.
2. Presentations should be prepared in the widescreen format with a ratio of 16:9.
3. It is recommended that you use the official ICFCCT 2021 PowerPoint presentation template which can be downloaded here.
4. Images, Figures, Video, and Audio will be preferred more over Text in PPT.
5.Invited speakers have 20 minutes in total, and they should plan to speak for about 15 min, leaving 5 min. for questions.
6. There is NO EXCUSE for exceeding your allotted time. It is a discourtesy to your audience, the Session Chair and the other speakers to take up more than your allotted time. The Session Chairs are instructed to adhere to the printed schedule for the session. With parallel sessions this is critical to the overall success of the conference.
7. We focus on knowledge sharing based on video, image and graphical presentations, which is why it is best if you synchronize your slides with your presentation to facilitate better understanding.
All presentations will be networked to the presentation rooms; therefore it is imperative that you ensure your presentation be loaded 30 minutes before your session begins as per the scientific agenda. This is because ICFCCT believes in using one’s time effectively or productively.
It will not be possible to use your own laptop or USB for your presentation.
1. Speakers should bring their presentation saved on a USB stick.
2. Please ensure that your presentation is saved using the following naming convention: Day_Topic_Time_Your Name e.g. Thu_Neuroscience_10.30_Dhoni.
3. Fonts. Please ensure that you bring a copy of any unusual fonts that you may require.
4. 3rd Party Software. Bring a copy of any industry specific software that you may require.
5. We suggest that the presenting author bring his/her own Laptop and a USB drive with presentation materials as backup.
6. If you have movies or sound files in the PowerPoint presentation please embed these within your PowerPoint.
7. Please also bring a copy of the sound or movie files on a USB in case they are lost on different versions of PowerPoint or have become corrupt during transit.
8. Advise the speaker’s preparation, so that you can move files immediately upon your arrival at the …….(Conference Venue)……, so that the integrity of the files can be checked on the scientific sessions network well ahead of your session.
9.Ensure that you have the correct AVI codecs saved with the video/audio file presentation. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
10. In addition to the default “.pptx” file format, we suggest that you also save a copy of your presentations in the ``.ppsx” (PowerPoint Show) format (the ``.ppsx” version may also include some of the special fonts that you may require in your presentations). We also suggest that you to save your presentations into a “.pdf” format file.